The online development contributions estimator provides an estimate of development contributions charges for your project.
How the online estimator works
Simply enter the relevant property address in the "search address" text box at the top of the map below or use the map to zoom in on the property and select to view.
- Any existing demand credits for an existing or previous building on the lot will not be included in the estimate.
- Development contribution charges for reserves (parks and open space) cannot exceed a maximum based on the land value of the lot. The online estimator uses assumed land value based on location to give an indicative charge. The actual amount required is determined at the time a full development contribution assessment is undertaken.
There is no charge for using the online estimator.
Our assessors can prepare an estimate for you
To have our Development Contributions Team prepare an estimate for you please complete the Request for Estimate of Development Contribution form [PDF, 60 KB]. A Word version [DOC, 263 KB] is also available.
Email the completed form to email@example.com
This service costs $95 which must be paid prior to the estimate being prepared.
Estimates for non-residential development
The online estimator cannot calculate development contributions required for commercial or other non-residential developments. These are assessed on a case-by-case basis taking into account the activity to be undertaken and the location of the development.
Our assessors can undertake an estimate for you - the $95 fee applies to this service.
See above to request an estimate.
All information provided by the online estimator is indicative only. The actual requirement for development contributions is determined when a full assessment is undertaken by the Council's Development Contributions team. A full assessment is normally undertaken at the time a relevant consent or approval for development is issued.
Development contributions estimator
To view the estimated development contributions:
- Enter the address in the search box below and select the address from the drop-down, or;
- Use the map to zoom in on the property and select to view.
- Information provided by the online estimator is designed to give an indication of the development contribution charges that may be required for a development. The Council disclaims any legal liability for the estimate, and makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness or completeness of the estimate.
- A formal development contributions assessment will be provided following lodgement of a consent application.
- The estimate generated by the estimator is based on the Development Contributions Policy in effect at the time. If the policy changes before lodgement of a consent application, the estimate may become outdated.