The latest online issue of the document is December 2018.
- Part 1: Introduction [PDF, 213 KB]
- Part 2: General Requirements [PDF, 4.9 MB]
- Part 3: Quality Assurance [PDF, 741 KB]
- Part 4: Geotechnical Requirements [PDF, 4.5 MB]
- Part 5: Stormwater Land Drainage [PDF, 446 KB]
- Part 6: Wastewater Drainage [PDF, 2.3 MB]
- Part 7: Water Supply [PDF, 412 KB]
- Part 8: Roading [PDF, 12 MB]
- Part 9: Utilities [PDF, 579 KB]
- Part 10: Reserves, Streetscape and Open Spaces [PDF, 6.4 MB]
- Part 11: Lighting [PDF, 70 KB]
- Part 12: As Built Records [PDF, 75 KB]
The version available on this web page will be the sole controlled version. The onus is therefore on users to be familiar with and refer to this as the latest version of the IDS.
As Council’s commitment to regular reviews compounds the difficulty of ensuring paper copies are kept current, hard copies will no longer be produced.
Summarised major amendments from the July 2017 version are in IDS Major Amendments 2018 [PDF, 164 KB].