- 6 April 2016: Grants for uninsured buildings [PDF, 22 KB]
Request for the number of heritage or other grants made to buildings bought in "as is, where is" condition, or buildings with no insurance funding available for repairs.
- 8 April 2016: Christchurch reconstruction costs [PDF, 22 KB]
Questions regarding reconstruction costs borne by local government following the earthquake sequence.
- 29 April 2016: New Central Library correspondence [PDF, 1.4 MB]
Request for correspondence relating to the funding of the New Central Library since 1 October 2015.
- 10 November 2016: Consent Operations Working Group Agenda and Minutes [PDF, 1.1 MB]
Request for agenda and meeting minutes from 4 September 2010 to 9 September 2016.
- 23 January 2017: Crossing Carpark [PDF, 6.4 MB]
Request for information regarding the Council contribution toward the Crossing Carpark and associated Council reports.
- 11 April 2017: Christchurch Earthquake Mayoral Relief Fund [PDF, 81 KB]
Request for recipients and donors of the Fund.
- 13 April 2017: Mayor's Welfare Charitable Trust Fund spending [PDF, 17 KB]
Request for how funds donated by the Auckland Council and the Christchurch Earthquake Appeals Trust were spent.
- 8 May 2017: Health Precinct Carparking [PDF, 1.1 MB]
Request for report by Development Christchurch Limited on Health Precinct Carparking.
- 22 June 2017: Land Development Strategy [PDF, 479 KB]
Request for Development Christchurch Limited report on Land Development Strategy.
- 5 July 2017: Canterbury Earthquake Learn, Prepare, Act Symposium [PDF, 6.9 MB]
Information about the Council's involvement in the cancelled Canterbury Earthquake Learn, Prepare, Act Symposium.
- 31 July 2017: Community Resilience Partnership Fund
[PDF, 889 KB]Questions regarding this fund, including criteria for eligibility and whether the fund is contestable.
- 28 February 2018: Correspondence between the Mayor, Minister Woods, and staff [PDF, 14 MB]
A request for all correspondence between the Mayor and Minister Woods in relation to Regenerate Christchurch, and the Accessible City programme
- 29 March 2018: All progress update on the restoration of the Christchurch Town Hall [PDF, 7.9 MB]
RNZ Project Directors Reports for the Christchurch Town Hall including information on repairs and conservation.