Check with the following organisations where there is a possibility that underground services may be affected by your work.
Guidance on duct colours and working around underground services is available from the Guide for Safety with Underground Services(external link). The Guide for Safety with Underground Services is published by Worksafe.
- Orion (electricity)
- Transpower (electricity)
- Mainpower (electricity)
- Christchurch City Council (electricity)
- Rockgas (gas)
- Ongas (gas)
- Christchurch City Council (biogas)
- Liquigas Ltd (trunk line Lyttelton to Woolston)
- Mobil (trunk line Lyttelton to Woolston).
- Enable Networks Ltd
- NZ Communications
- University of Canterbury (Ilam Rd only)
- 2 Degrees
- Vocus Communications
Water / stormwater / sewer
Other Christchurch City Council infrastructure
- Transport infrastructure (bus shelter/RTI)
- Traffic signals and cables
- Traffic cameras and cables
- Crime prevention cameras and cables
- Water irrigation reticulation and cables.
- LINZ (offsetting of survey marks)