The latest news on the Canterbury Multi-Use Arena (CMUA).
Latest update: Monday 25 January 2020
- Contractor proposals for the CMUA design and construction close Friday 29 January 2021.
- Request For Proposals for the consultant services to support the design phase are currently being prepared for issue to market in February.
- Enabling works are nearing completion for utility disconnections and diversions and perimeter fencing is ongoing.
- Ground decontamination works will commence in March.
- LINZ continues to progress title amalgamation and new easements.
- LINZ published the Cashel Street and Lichfield Street road stopping public notice on 15 December 2020. As a result of this formal road stopping, it's recommended that traffic use the routes below.
Recent news and announcements