Volunteer with the Off The Wall Graffiti Programme, the backbone of the Council's Graffiti Programme and key to the success of reducing the impact of graffiti in our city.
Become a volunteer
Off the Wall is a volunteer-based graffiti removal programme that supports individuals and communities in graffiti removal.
You can choose to become a Tag Remover (paint out graffiti) or to become a Tag Spotter (spot and report graffiti for removal) or do both. Do as much or as little when you want!
Apply to be a volunteer with the Graffiti Programme
As a volunteer you will:
A volunteer shows off their hard work
- Make a difference to your community and environment
- Contribute to making your community feel safer
- Be provided with free resources and equipment
- Receive ongoing support and formal recognition
- Gain skills and work experience
- Receive newsletters and relevant graffiti information
How to volunteer
- Download the Off the Wall volunteer information pack [PDF 372 KB]
- Complete our online registration form or contact the Graffiti Volunteer Coordinator on (03) 941 6655.