The Council sets fees and charges each year under the Annual Plan. A range of different fees apply for booking spaces in Parks and Gardens.
The following fees apply for Park and Gardens bookings:
- Picnic: $70
- Wedding: $70
- Wedding (Garden and Heritage Park): $100
- Wedding Botanic Gardens or Mona Vale: $150
- Beaches and Port Hills: Free (must be booked if priority use required)
- Small Sports Field: $50
- Large Sports Field: $110
- Bond for key: $50
- Banner sites: $33 per site per week
Fees are inclusive of GST (15%). You can read more about fees and charges for the full range of Park bookings.
Travis Education Centre:
- Under 20 people - $50
- Over 20 people - $100
- School groups and environmental groups are free of charge.
Akaroa Sports Pavilion:
- $315 bond for private hire
- Commercial/Social 1/2 day - $170.00, whole day $340
- Community/Charity 1/2 day - $40.00, whole day $70
All sites, including beaches around Banks Peninsula are free but must be booked if you want to ensure priority use.