Christchurch is the place to be this New Year's Eve.
The night will kick off with free, family entertainment from 6pm with Mullet Man, activities, fairies and a special kids' countdown at 8pm.
Then the party continues with DJs and live bands DJ Spinal, Deep Water Creek and Dillastrate, and don't miss our headline act The Jordan Luck Band, who will rock you into the New Year with a midnight fireworks display.
What you need to know
- This is a smokefree and alcohol-free event and bags may be searched on entry.
- There will be a wide range of food trucks at the event.
- Cycle parking is located at each of the entry points.
- Mobility parking is in the nearby Botanic Gardens car park off Armagh Street, a mobility pass must be visible.
- The Botanic Gardens car park will be closed for general parking and become exit only from 3pm on the day of the event.
- Driving? Check out our car park map.
- The no.17 bus stops along Rolleston Avenue and Park Terrace, please check MetroInfo for more information.