Report a missed wheelie bin collection
If your bin was not collected, a sticker or tag should be stuck to it explaining the reasons why.
If there was no sticker or you think your bin was missed, please leave your bin outside your house and contact the Council within 48 hours.
It's helpful if you can list the serial number of your bin when reporting it.
There are many reasons your bins may not have been emptied on collection day, such as:
- lids were not shut flat or bins were overflowing
- bin contained liquid, hazardous or contaminated waste
- bins were not registered to your property
- bins were too heavy – bins heavier than 70kg are unable to be emptied
- bin was not put out on time (out by 6am and in by 11pm)
- bin was not correctly presented outside of your property (at least 50 centimetres apart from each other and from obstructions like trees and power poles)