The Council charges lease fees for the Temporary Use of Legal Road (TUOLR), such as when containers / skips / fences and hoardings need to occupy public roads and footpaths.
The Council charges lease fees of $15.30/m2 per month for the Temporary Use of Legal Road.
Up to 100% of fees may be waived or rebated:
- If roadworks prevent public access to the remaining footpath. This applies to the relevant area and for the duration that public access is not possible, when road works beyond the control of the applicant exceed one month.
- If you plan to enhance fences or hoardings with Creative Hoardings.
- In the case of a listed heritage building made safe, under repair or refurbishment.
Apply for temporary use of legal road
- Complete Temporary use of legal road application form [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- Send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will process your application and confirm approval to proceed
- We will invoice you of any fees applicable for the approved application
Note: Please allow 10 working days for the application to be processed.