Accounting for financial & development contributions
Council, 1 July 2003.
- That the Council approve the creation of special funds to accept the contributions for network or community infrastructure capital expenditure for items 1–6 listed below from 1 July 2003:
- Cost share contributions for drainage schemes.
- Subdivision contributions for roading.
- Wastewater reticulation capacity upgrade fees.
- Wastewater CWTP capacity upgrade fees.
- Cost share contributions for wastewater.
- Cost share contributions for water supply.
- That authority be delegated to the Director of Finance to establish appropriate special funds to accept any additional cost sharing schemes or contributions in the future.