Support information for those living near the wastewater treatment plant.
Pegasus Health community workers
Pegasus Health's Partnership Community Workers (PCWs) are a team of health navigators providing people with free access to health and wellbeing support.
The PCWs supporting Bromley and Eastern suburb residents with their health concerns are linked to General Practice Teams in the local area.
PCWs can help residents near the wastewater treatment plant to:
- Enrol with a GP and help them attend health appointments.
- Assist with any difficulties that arise in getting the health supports residents need.
- Provide information about health and social services available in the community.
- Provide cultural support and links with interpreter services.
For further information about the PCW service please contact Pegasus Health on (03) 379 1739 from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
Where to get help
- Pegasus Health(external link) has a team of partnership community workers in the area who can support people to access health and wellbeing supports free of charge. If you have difficulty accessing a family doctor or healthcare provider, phone Pegasus Health on (03) 379 1739 from 9am to 5pm on weekdays.
- Your family doctor or healthcare provider can provide support for any health or well-being concerns you have.
- Healthline(external link) provides free health advice and information – phone 0800 611 116 at all times.
- 1737(external link) provides free counselling support for Kiwis – phone 1737 at all times.