Rubbish collection for properties which do not pay waste minimisation charges on their rates, such as churches, schools and sports clubs may opt in to this service.
The standard kerbside collection service is three standard wheelie bins.
This service is provided from 1 July to 30 June. If you opt-in partway through the year, pro-rata fees apply. To maintain the service there is an ongoing charge which is reviewed annually.
Terms and Conditions:
- If the organisation chooses to stop the service partway through the year, a refund will not be given.
- Payment needs to be received before this request will be actioned.
- If payment is not received within 60 days of the date above, this application will be considered withdrawn.
- The amount charged is only for the kerbside service between the above-stated dates.
- Once you have opted into the kerbside wheelie bin service, you will be invoiced annually unless Council is advised the service is no longer required.