Drones and remotely piloted aircraft permission request

Before you begin:

  • Check whether you need permission.
  • If applying to operate a remotely piloted aircraft (RPAS) during an event on Council-owned property, please ensure your application is lodged at least 10 working days prior to the event.
  • If you have already applied for a flight but circumstances meant you couldn’t fly on the scheduled day, contact RPAS@ccc.govt.nz to check if another day is suitable.
Please note the following section of content is possibly being delivered from an external source (IFRAME in HTML terms), and may present unusual experiences for screen readers.