A perfect opportunity for anyone living or visiting Ōtautahi- Christchurch to taste a wide range of authentic Thai food covering entrees, main courses, and desserts from all regions of Thailand.
There will be:
- Approximately 10 Thai restaurants from across Canterbury are on-site selling their signature Thai dishes.
- Displays of Thai traditional dance and Thai classical and folk music.
- An exhibition of Thai boxing or Muay Thai by professional boxers.
- A beer and wine marquee.
- Display of tourism to Thailand and information.
- A cooking demonstration of some popular Thai dishes and Traditional Thai massage on stage.
- Thai food ingredients, handicrafts, and souvenirs on sale.
- Many more family-orientated programs.
Proudly supported by: Rata Foundation, Christchurch City Council, Office of Ethnic Communities, ChristchurchNZ - Bloom, Royal Thai Embassy, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Singha Corporation, Wat Buddasamakkee (Thai Temple), Titan Training Ground, and the Thai Society of Canterbury Inc.