Showcasing our 2021 collection that has everything a cycle-centric audience could want - action, drama, humour, and plenty of inspiration.
The evening is unashamedly and utterly, utterly, utterly designed and devised for the two-wheel devotee. This year’s treasure chest of films include:
- an incredible story of a transformative bikepacking journey through the Canadian Rockies.
- an unusual Victorian pastime taking place in modern London.
- a rider who has a burden of blindness and its vulnerabilities to contend with while undertaking a gruelling self-supported fat bike race in the Arctic.
- the humble story of a BMX Club and their dream of becoming the number one Club in the UK.
- a young female rider who goes back in time to carry the stories of the past into the future.
- four adventurers bike rafting and riding through challenging landscapes, following the historical trails to and from one of New Zealand’s most significant rivers.
- a unique bike builder who builds off-road cycles that helps change people’s lives.
These short films are a great reminder of why we love to ride our bike. With stories that captivate us, stories that make us think, and most importantly of all - inspiring us to get out and ride.
All celebrate the fun, adventure, and joy that cycling enables.
Venue: The Phillip Carter Family Auditorium.
Visit www.bigbikefilmnight.nz for more info.