This Lyttelton complex contains two squash courts, a sports hall and Trinity Hall. They are available for functions, activities, meetings or exhibition hire.
The Lyttelton Recreation Centre is offering a fresh programme of events, classes and activities thanks to a partnership with community group Project Lyttelton.
How to book
- To book a space go to the Pay2Play website(external link)
- Or make a booking by visiting the Lyttelton Recreation Centre facebook(external link) page for the Pay2Play link
- Bookings can be made in person at the Centre, 10am to 4pm on weekdays and 10am to 1pm on Saturdays
- Before making your first booking you need to sign up as a user and agree to the terms and conditions
- Once you have completed registration, select the Lyttelton Recreation Centre option and create your booking(s)
- You will receive an email confirming your booking(s) with instructions and a door pin code
- You can pay with your credit card, debit card or via internet banking
On the day
On your arrival at the Lyttelton Recreation Centre enter your door pin code on the Pay2Play key pad located on the right hand side of the front door.
All lights are manually controlled, apart from the squash courts, which will automatically turn on for your specified time.
Lyttelton Recreation Centre Facility Manager
Phone: 021 111 6069
25 Winchester Street, Lyttelton(external link)