1) This competition opens on 21 December 2016 at 5.30am and ends on 26 January 2017 at 9.30pm
2) The competition may be entered at the following Christchurch City Council facilities:
- Pioneer Recreation and Sport Centre, 75 Lyttelton Street, Somerfield, Christchurch
- Jellie Park Recreation and Sport Centre, 295 Ilam Road, Burnside, Christchurch
- Graham Condon Recreation and Sport Centre, 3 Sissons Drive, Papanui, Christchurch
- Waltham Summer Pool, 14/30 Waltham Rd, Waltham, Christchurch
- Te Hapua Halswell Summer Pool, 339 Halswell Rd, Halswell, Christchurch
- Norman Kirk Memorial Pool, 54 Oxford St, Lyttelton, Christchurch
3) You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in this competition.
4) Entrants need to swim at one of the above Christchurch City Council Facilities to receive a sticker. One paid swim equates to one sticker, stickers must be signed and dated by a Christchurch City Council staff member. This could include a lifeguard, swim tutor or customer service staff member.
5) Swim cards must have 5 Ocean Swim stickers signed and dated to be able to receive a 10% discount on a New Zealand Ocean Swim Christchurch Crown entry.
6) Participants will receive a promotional code voucher to redeem the 10% discount on the New Zealand Ocean Swim Christchurch Crown entry.
7) Promotional codes can only be used once and can be used for a swim category at the Christchurch Crown event.
8) Participants must have 15 Ocean Swim stickers (a fully completed swim card) signed and dated in order to go in the draw for the major prize pack.
9) Completed swim cards can then be put in an entry box to go in the draw for the major prize pack. Entry boxes will be located at the above facilities.
10) All valid entries from each facility will go in the draw for the one major prize pack.
11) Customers must complete the entry information on the back of the swim card and have accepted the terms and conditions in order for their entry to be valid.
12) Participants can only receive stickers for their own swims.
13) It is the responsibility of the Entrant to inform a Christchurch City Council staff member of their swim and collect a sticker, signed and dated each time they participate.
14) To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered or sustained as a result of participating in this Competition or using any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum extent allowable by law).
15) The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Competition on reasonable grounds. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award any Prizes to an Entrant who the Promoter, in his/her sole discretion, has violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means.
16) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misinterpretations of the Competition instructions and/or the terms and conditions.
17) The Promoter at its sole discretion, reserves the right to extend or discontinue the Competition at any stage, for any reason.
18) The Promoter accepts no responsibility and is not liable for any consequence arising from any late, lost, incomplete, delayed or damaged Prizes.
19) The Entrant agrees that all photos and corresponding images captured during this Competition may be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
20) All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21) The Promoter is the Christchurch City Council, its agents and employees.