Apply for Off the Ground funding
Apply for a grant of up to $300 and bring your community together.
Got a small idea that will have a big impact in your local community?
The Off the Ground Community Fund provides financial assistance to residents of Spreydon and Cashmere Wards who have a small community idea that can make a big difference.
Apply for a grant of up to $300, bring your community together for a project or spontaneous event and get your idea off the ground!
Applications for projects by individuals and groups will be considered. The grant will be paid after the project has happened and receipts have been provided.
How it works
- Contact your local Community Development Advisor to talk about your idea and check eligibility:
Spreydon Ward: Heather Davies, ph 03 941 5314, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cashmere Ward: Jay Sepie, ph 03 941 5102, email email@example.com
- Complete the application form
- Funding approval – you will be informed of the outcome of your application within two weeks
- Take photos before, during and after your event/project
- Claim your grant by emailing a short report, photos and receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org