While the focus of the event is primarily visual, House of Travel Botanic D’Lights will be a combination of installations, entertainment and activities.
Submissions will be assessed by the Botanic D’Lights creative panel, with successful applicants being notified by Tuesday 1 October 2019.
Installations will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Design quality and wow factor
- Alignment to the theme
- Suitability to location
- Interactive elements (if applicable)
- Value for money
- Creativity and uniqueness
- Suitability for all audiences
- Technical requirements
- Meets acceptable safety standards
- Sustainability (materials used, waste generated, afterlife of the piece post-festival)
You will also need to supply concepts, scope of works and associated costs with your application.