Trade waste permits for cafes and restaurants

All café, restaurants and food/hospitality businesses need to be registered and permitted to connect and to discharge into the water, waste and sewage network.

Cleanfill or waste handling operations licence

Apply for a licence to handle the collection, management, storage and deposition of cleanfill and other wastes.