Road stopping application form

Apply for a legal road to be stopped and purchased.

Please note

  • You should notify your immediate neighbours of the proposed work.
  • Resource and/or Building Consents may be required and you are responsible for making the appropriate applications. This application is not for building and/or resource consent.
  • Fees and charges(external link) will apply.
  • The Christchurch City Council holds applications on file that contain your personal information. You can apply to the Council to access and/or correct information on your file.
Please note the following section of content is possibly being delivered from an external source (IFRAME in HTML terms), and may present unusual experiences for screen readers.