Our annual plan for activities, spending and funding for 2019 and 2020.
The key focus for this annual plan is protecting Christchurch’s drinking water supply and improving the health of the city’s waterways while keeping rates at below forecasted levels.
An average rate increase of 4.79% has been agreed, which is less than the forecast in the 2018-28 Long Term Plan. For more details read the article on Newsline.
Annual Plan by chapter
- Cover and contents [PDF, 447 KB]
- Mayor's foreword [PDF, 422 KB]
- We listened [PDF, 59 KB]
- Financial overview [PDF, 101 KB]
- Funding impact statement [PDF, 359 KB]
- Financial prudence benchmark [PDF, 67 KB]
- Capital programme [PDF, 168 KB]
- Activities and services [PDF, 377 KB], see Service plans
- Prospective financial statements [PDF, 273 KB]
- Rates remission policy [PDF, 77 KB]
- Fees and charges [PDF, 359 KB]
- Reserves and trust funds [PDF, 55 KB]
- Capital endowment fund [PDF, 116 KB]