Achieve your health and fitness goals faster with one-on-one motivation, support and expertise.
Visiting Recreation and Sport Centres during Alert Level 2
Graham Condon, Jellie Park, Taiora QEII and Pioneer remain open.
- Fitness Centres and pools do not require bookings.
- For group fitness classes and Tumbletimes, to help manage numbers and avoid waiting times an online booking process is in place.
- For programmes such as Swimsmart, pre-school gymnastics, the Southern Centre and sport group bookings, the standard booking process applies.
Due to COVID restrictions, there may be some delays to entry. Please be patient and kind.
Find out more about using a Rec & Sport Centre under Alert Level 2.
Contact a Personal Trainer
Why personal training?
Whether your goal is to improve your fitness, lose weight, strengthen and tone, recover from injury or run a marathon - personal training is a sure way to get results.
A personal trainer will give you:
- Extra motivation, more personal attention, and hold you accountable to ensure you stay on track.
- Faster and safer results by ensuring you exercise with the right technique and safe use of equipment that maximises results.
- More effective workouts that are custom designed to ensure you meet your goals quickly.
- Expert knowledge and variety that will teach you new exercises and techniques to ensure you have the knowledge to sustain a healthy and active lifestyle.
We understand everyone is different, so our trainers will tailor a programme to achieve your goal.
Bookings can be made by contacting a Personal Trainer.
What does it cost?
Prices start from $30 for a 30 minute session.