Initiatives should contribute to community safety, participation, inclusion and connection.
Some examples of initiatives that could be funded are:
- Sports and recreation activities for young people
- Events for connecting families or older people
- Group classes with a well-being component
- One-off events and associated costs, such as venue hire.
The maximum you can apply for is $1,000.
If your project requires more than this please email email@example.com before you apply.
What we can't fund
Grants cannot be provided towards:
- Salaries or administration costs
- Events that have already taken place
- Activities that intend to generate profit
- The promotion of commercial, political, or religious objectives
- The purchase of alcohol