Lost Boy Memorial (John Lilly).
Stands on the slope overlooking Dry Bush and the Rapaki Track. The first memorial can be seen below adjacent to the track. Access is off a bend in the Summit Road which can be seen from the first memorial looking towards Sugar Loaf.
A slender cast iron pillar with ornate top mounted on a large volcanic rock. A brass plaque is attached mid way down the pillar, in memory of two St Martins boys who died of exposure in 1883 while crossing the hills from Rapaki.
'John Alfred (Archie) Lilly perished here 30th March 1883 aged 8 years 4 Months.
Lost Boy Memorial (John Lilly).'