What would you like to apply for?

Title Tags
Title Tags

Rates payment extension

Water connection

Building consent

Consent house licence license permit

Change the size of your wheelie bins

downsize green organics recycling red Rubbish swap upsize Waste wheely yellow

Burials, interments and ashes

ash burial casket Cemetries headstones interment monuments

New dog ownership

animals register tags

Rec & Sport Centre membership

activity class exercise fitness gym join pool Recreaction Sport timetable

Job at the Council

cv employment work

Drainage plan


Official information request (LGOIMA)

1987 Act documents Government Local Meetings public records

Access to a Council facility

keys park venue

Alcohol licensing

Consent drinking licence license permit serving

Amusement devices

Consent fair licence license market permit

Assisted wheelie bin collection service

green organics recycling red Rubbish Waste wheely yellow

Boat ramp use

harbour jetty lake Recreation Sport

Business improvement district grant fund

Change a building consent

house licence license permit

Change dog ownership

animals Dogs swap

Christchurch biodiversity fund

animals environment rivers

Christchurch Botanic Gardens volunteer

gardens Parks trees Volenteer Volunteer Voluntere

Christchurch civic award


Christchurch street and garden award


Civil Defence volunteer

earthquake emergency fire flood Volenteer Volunteer Voluntere

Code compliance certificate

Consent house licence license permit

Community Board small funds

Community organisation loan scheme


Community pride garden award


Community service award


Discretionary response fund

Dog classification objection

Dog education training session

animals teaching

Dog infringement notice appeal

Dog moving into Christchurch area

animals Dogs move

Dog moving out of New Zealand

Drone or remotely piloted aircraft flight permission

Consent control fly licence license park permit radio

Enliven places projects fund

Event permit

Consent licence license

Events and festivals sponsorship fund

Filming in the city

Consent licence license movie permit video

Food licences for fundraising and special organisations

charity Consent event licence license permit

Graffiti programme volunteer

Volenteer Volunteer Voluntere

Hawkers application

Consent licence license market permit selling

Innovation and sustainability fund


KiwiAble Leisure Card

accessibility disability Recreation Sport

Land information memorandum (LIM)

house LIM PIM zone

Manager's certificate

Consent licence license permit

Mayor's welfare fund

More than two dogs license

animals Dogs multiple

New street number or change an existing number

Papanui-Innes edible garden award


Park volunteer

Volenteer Volunteer Voluntere

Project information memorandum (PIM)

house LIM zone

Psychoactive substances licence

Consent drink drugs licence license permit

Rates reduction


Registered dog owner change of address

animals Dogs move

Resource consent

licence license permit

Responsible dog owner status

animals Dogs

Retail stall application

Consent licence license market permit selling

Small sports events fund


Spreydon-Cashmere edible garden award


Street party

bbq event

Street performer application

busker Consent licence license permit

Strengthening communities fund

Swimsafe for schools programme

pool Recreation safe Sport teaching

Temporary use of legal road fee

Consent licence license permit works

Tenders and contracts

contract Council job work

The Christchurch creative communities scheme

Trade in public places permit

buskers Consent licence license market permit selling

Water outage notifications

Wheelie bins at a new property

green organics recycling red Rubbish Waste wheely yellow

Withdraw a building consent

house licence license permit

Youth development fund